MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.mattcaldwell.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR’s website, even if MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR or a MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MCSB Music LTD T/A Matt Caldwell PR may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts The United Kingdom.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
MCSB Music/Matt Caldwell PR Cancellation, Data and Refund Policy
Below is our cancellation and refund policy. Please review and contact us should you require further clarification.
Any customer may discontinue their services for any reason. If you opt to discontinue your services, we will cease further work on your services, upon receipt of your cancellation, refund and Agreement termination written request, with the understanding that certain pre-planned posts and/or pitches may have already been scheduled or submitted, and those posts and/or pitches will not be removed following
- If a customer cancels within 2 days after the customer signs up for a service, then the fees paid will be 100% refundable except for any costs, expenses and/or transaction fee charges incurred and/or assessed during such time (such as but not limited to credit card and PayPal transaction fees).
- If a customer cancels within 14 days after the customer signs up for a service, then the total fees for the service, once paid, will be 75% refundable except for any costs, expenses and/or transaction fee charges incurred and/or assessed during such time (such as but not limited to credit card and PayPal transaction fees).
- If a customer cancels within 21 days after the customer signs up for a service, then the total fees for the service, once paid, will be 50% refundable except for any costs, expenses and/or transaction fee charges incurred and/or assessed during such time (such as but not limited to credit card and PayPal transaction fees).
- After 22 days, there are no refunds, full or partial, for cancellations.
We will normally decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When any statements of dissatisfaction or requests for refunds are received after a service is completed.
- When a customer informs us about changing the decision to start a service after actions have already been taken in the public domain. This can mean any distribution of public press releases, interviews, pitches or media content of any description.
- When a customer’s expectation of achievable campaign results is deemed unrealistic for the current public status of the project.
- When a customer requests a refund due to the absence of services that we never claimed to provide and that are not listed on our website.
- When a customer requests a refund due to the absence of services that were not agreed on. Our list of services are there to provide examples of everything that we can offer, it is not a list of everything that will be completed for every client regardless of the nature of the project.
- When a customer requests a refund due to the absence of services that we do offer, but are not viable to the client. For example if a client asks for evidence of work done on A&R but never provided any demos, this is not grounds for refund.
- When a customer’s dissatisfaction is based on communication issues and/or delays that are either in a large part or fully the fault of the customer’s own poor communications or time-keeping. This nature of complaint is entirely at the digression of the service provider.
- When a customer requests a refund after publicly posting and benefiting from our work. Dissatisfaction should and must be expressed before an irretrievable PR service is carried out. A refund in this case would not return the PR work done by the service provider and is therefor not an acceptable request for refund.
- When the customer cannot return the work done without benefiting from the service.
Submissions delivered to the agency for promotion should be in totality confirmed and cleared for promotion and distribution by the rights-holder. Failure to do this and any resulting implications are the failings of the client, not the agency.
These policies are publicly available on www.mattcaldwell.co.uk. Failure to read and understand the terms stated does not void their legitimacy. Any and all customers of MCSB Music LTD/Matt Caldwell PR are subject to these terms in full.
- Explanation and Rationale:
Once you register for an account, we make extensive arrangements and financial investments in order to provide your services, and, in the case of your cancellation, refund or Agreement termination, we incur significant administration challenges, a drain on resources, expenses and third party costs, loss of substantial time in addition to loss of open service slots for other artists who want to jumpstart their Given these facts, we cannot issue 100% refunds after a certain amount of time.
- Extenuating Circumstances:
We understand that there might be extenuating circumstances. Please contact us and we will work with you to address your problem. In accordance with this exception, refunds may be granted on a case-by-case basis, are at our sole discretion and all decisions are final and binding. When exceptions are made, refunds may be partial and or limited and no transaction fees are refunded. In some circumstances, we may instead offer to defer your service to a later date or suspend performance for an agreed period.